Starting today, your face, name, and personal information could appear in Google ads.
I love that when I unclicked the box, it said ‘Your friends will be less likely to benefit from your recommendations’ as if NOT having my browsing and searching history show up everywhere they look is a negative thing…
I guess my face and name will lend real credibility to the middle aged chronically depressed grossly unhealthy marginal poverty market.
HEY GUYS, SUPER IMPORTANT, GO AND OPT OUT ASAP.
Especially since it’s unlikely that any of us got told about this and it’s just a thing that’s happening without us knowing about it.
Oh for the love of God that makes me uncomfortable.
All too often, when a service though a large corporation such as Google is free, you are not the customer. You are the product.
BLOCKBLICIOUS 1ST FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!
I have a good amount of followers and I love every and each of them and I also happen to have some albums to giveaway so I thought why not?!? Let’s show some love to my followers!
I think this will apply more for BAP fans but everyone can partecipate! Since BAP has just had a comeback (a glorious one also ♥), this looks like a time where new BAP stans or even old ones that didn’t manage to get their very first albums yet could be interested in something like this!
What I’m giving away:
- WARRIOR Minialbum + poster (notice: I hung that poster once so it’s used but in good conditions I swear!)
- POWER Minialbum + poster
- NO MERCY Minialbum + poster
- must be following me (it’s a followers giveaway after all) but if you plan on unfollowing me right after the giveaway ends, just don’t follow me in the first place. Please notice anyway that people who are following me will have more chances to win than people who are not.
- DON’T DELETE THE CAPTION WHEN REBLOGGING
- I will ship worldwide + Narnia + Planet Mato + also EXO planet if needed (really, why are all these boys freaking aliens idek)
- likes do count
- reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers (it’s anNOYING)
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS, I CAN RECOGNIZE ONE WHEN I SEE IT AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY LOSE ALL CHANCES TO WIN
- only one winner because I’m poor T_T
- I’ll pick the winner with a random number generator
- winner must have their askbox open
- after 48 hrs I’ll pick another winner
- I won’t post the winner, if they want they will tell themselves about it
- giveaway starts today 14th february 2014 (happy valentine’s day btw!) and ends 30th april so you have plenty of time
- for any question my askbox is open
- I may be slipping some extra-gift in the package, but idk
GOOD LUCK!!!! ♥
Among many other things that hinder female idols from getting the respect and recognition they deserve, nothing is scarier and easier to ruin someone’s career and reputation forever than a string of scandals.
What are you seeing? Above are real netizen comments for female idols whose careers are “tainted” because they decided to date, take a photo with a male celebrity, and showed their limit of what they can take. Some of these idol’s images are ruined solely on malicious and at times, baseless rumors like plastic surgery, pregnancy and bullying. These comments range from disbandment threats, sexual harrassment, and overall, just straight up misogyny.
Why should we care? The damaging effects of these comments can greatly affect an idol’s perception of themselves in a negative and unhealthy way. This can affect their performances and variety show appearances, their openness to share things to their fans, etc. They may come to realize that there’s no use of being an idol and quit, or even worse, quit living altogether.
What can we do? Supporting female idols is important. This means giving moral support to them not only during scandals, but during promotions and hiatus, giving financial support by buying their albums, and to not spread malicious rumors around, even if it’s someone we don’t necessarily fancy. Why?
Because female idols are also ladies, just like most of us are. What they feel, we probably feel on a daily basis. Rather than sending hate to them, we should come to understand, sympathize and be there for them because no one else will.